Sunday Adult Bible Study: 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Each Sunday (September-June) Shirley Adams, very diligently, leads us through studies of different perspectives on the Bible. She has a series of classes each with a different emphasis. This class is open to everyone. Each class is exciting, interesting, and thought-provoking.
Wednesday Evening Bible Study: 6:00p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- On Wednesday evenings(September-June), Pastor Carter conducts a bible study in the chapel. The lessons are always interactive, as we engage in theological conversation that will leave you encouraged!
Thursday Bible Study: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Each Thursday morning (September-June), Pastor Carter conducts a more in-depth bible study in the chapel. The lessons are always interactive, as we engage in theological conversation that will leave you encouraged!
Congregational Lunch: 3rd Sunday following Church
- This is a regular potluck lunch put on by various groups in the church that we enjoy after service. Please join us for this time of food, fellowship, and community.
Men & Women’s Fellowship Breakfast: 2nd & 4th Friday
- A group of Men & Women join together for a short lesson and fellowship. They meet on the 2nd and 4th Friday at 7:30 a.m. at the Red Lion Diner,1753 US-206, Southampton Township, NJ 08088. The Men’s Fellowship is led by Denny Dindinger.
United Methodist Women:
- The United Methodist Women was founded in 1869, it is “the largest denominational faith organization for women with approximately 800,000 members.” Their regular meetings provide a time of fellowship and spiritual renewal while they work hard on plans to benefit the church and the community. All women are welcome to attend. Please call the church office for more information.
Choir: Wednesday: 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Under the leadership of Dr. Alan Clark-Hudson, this group works hard to provide special music to add to the beauty and meaning of our worship experience. All are welcome to participate. No tryout is required. Just show up and be willing to work hard under Alan’s direction to create beautiful music.